Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Day 2 of World Card Making day card share

 Today I will share another of the card choices I have selected for my World Card Making Day event!

 This beauty is  another very easy card! The base is whisper White and I layered a mat of Champaign foil under the Cajun Craze layer. Then I cut the filigree design  mat from the Beautifully Detailed Laser cut designer series paper and added that to the front of the card. So pretty already just needed a Greeting stamped on Crumb Cake thin strip and added two maple leaves using the Gathered Leaves dies!  Not  alot of effort for a great seasonal feeling card...  I am in Love with the Come to Gathere suite! All of the colors and papers just say "Fall is Here" This is a beautiful season to celebrate for sure.
 Here is the list of products used to create this one...
   Oh, and the greeting came from the Woven Heirlooms #149306 stamp set, but this could be for any occasion celebrating the season!


 

No comments: