Wednesday, October 2, 2019

The Moments in My Life







  My Wednesday sneak peek card is a beautiful friendship card!
World card Making Day is celebrated the first Saturday of October each year. 
Making a card and sending a card is a rewarding experience that I have found very rewarding in the making, sending, and also sharing the fun with my friends & customers!
This year I am having a two day event to celebrate FALLING in love with card making!
I have chosen a great selection of cards I have made with my customers at card classes this past year and many that have been inspired or copied and shared from other great Stampin' Up demonstrators around the world!  This one is simple and stunning! It uses a sheet of foil card stock embossed with a beautiful embossing folder called Scripty #149634! This is so elegant and adds such a perfect texture. I find myself using this embossing folder over and over.
The daisy punch, NOW available in two sizes, is the quick and simple way to add a 3D touch to your card. Of course you can just stamp a daisy, but why not make it really pop!
Here are the products Used in the creation of this daisy lane card:
Check back tomorrow for sneak peek day four!

No comments: