Monday, September 30, 2019

Good Monday end of September !

As I prep for World Card making Day 
I am learning just how technology challenged I really am!
It has taken me most of the morning to try to get some pictures to show of my card choices for this coming event...UGHHH! I can take pictures, some good some bad, but to do a watermark, that is a challenge... but I will conquer that too! I will post one a day... even though I have prepped about 20 cards to choose from! This one is a very easy card but looks like there is lots of effort involved.
I have a list of products used in the process listed below. The color of choice on this one is one of my favorites, Soft Sea Foam.  Adding silver embossing to the greeting and small pearl accents  make this card a very feminine card. I can also see this used for sympathy, anniversary, wedding, 
or thank you cards!
If you do not have a Stampin'Up demonstrator, I would love to be able to help you with that!
You can find me @
gramnancy.stampinup.net
"text-align: center;">

No comments: