Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Tip top Taupe and a Z fold card and NEW WEEKLY DEALS!

When the new catalog first appeared I fell in love with this stamp set Hello Life #137136!
 My mission has been to use it on a mixed media project, well have not been successful in that vision, but I decided to make a card with it instead...The Z card fold seemed to work well to show this one for a card making class! TIP TOP TAUPE was the base card color of choice, I love how it looks with Blushing Bride! Could not resist the fun designer paper in the Birthday Bouquet pack!  This was definitely Happy Card making day!
Here are the component's that I used to create this one! 






NEW WEEKLY DEALS 



1 comment:

Darlene K said...

Great card!! Love the sentiment as well as your fancy fold.

Thanks for sharing :)