Tuesday, March 1, 2016

You've Got This!

Here's a great card to have on hand for some of those occasions when you need to give someone a little feel good  greeting! I love this stamp set for the greetings! But the flower and the background stamp just make an awesome statement and are so fun to work with. I stamped the flower on a sheet of vellum cardstock first and put black embossing powder on the image and heat embossed it... then flipped it over and colored the flower from the backside with markers,  which creates a nice "Stained glass" technique. Then I cut around the flower as close to the embossing as I could( Fussy cut.).. After embossing the background  I created a white mat and stamped the large background stamp using watermelon wonder... added the mats to the card base and popped up the vellum flower on it with dimensionals  and added the stamped greeting! Below are most of the Stampin' Up products I used to create this card... Glad you stopped by today, hope you stop back again!  


No comments: