Thursday, March 3, 2016

Gorgous Grunge Happy New Home


Gorgeous Grunge is a fun stamp set that I used today to make a Happy New Home card! There are so many cute background stamps and splatters in the set to have fun with. This was one of those simple card base and a mat- A2 cards that you can just make several at a time to have in your stash.  I added the little house and the Happy New Home sentiment ... the other 7... I made at the same time I am leaving the sentiment blank until an occasion comes along then I can easily add the sentiment!
This was a new color scheme for me to try also! All 3 colors are from the 2014 -2016 In-Color collection. Sadly these and 2 other colors will be retiring in June. Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow.

Here are the products used in this project...



No comments: