Saturday, March 5, 2016

Going Places Happy Birthday collection

I just can't seem to get enough of this combination! LOVE the Going Places designer series paper stack, and the World Traveler embossing folder. It was so much fun embossing the airplane from Sky Is The Limit  stamp set on vellum with gold embossing powder... then fussy cut and pop dot it up on the World Traveler embossed very vanilla card base. I used several of the patterned papers to line the envelopes, this always makes my cards feel a bit richer.


Then I had a thought to do a Congrats card for a fella that got a great promotion!
What a great set to have around for the more masculine card occasions!





1 comment:

Darlene K said...

Great idea to emboss on vellum! I love the look of these cards for the masculine affect.