Saturday, February 3, 2018

Happy February!

Well here it is February already! I  don't know where January went, but here we are a couple days into February and I am thinking I want to see green grass and flowers already. Didn't get cabin fever as bad as I have in years past, but still spent enough time inside to know I want it to be warmer and  see the sun shine!
I have a new card here for my February card of the month that will given in a card kit to all who place a $50 order with me this month! It is a simple card and can be given for many occasions.. Here I did a thinking of you sentiment using the Heartfelt Blooms #147202  from a Sale-a-bration set! I seems to  have a need for this sentiment several times  already in the new year. After all a card is really a
((hug)) with a fold in the middle!
I chose to use a soft pink (pink pirouette) for this card but honestly the color of the card can be any color!  I can see a Thank You on the card as well as Happy Wedding, Anniversary, or Birthday!
I have the card details and the products used listed below! The pdf supply list is at the very end!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: