Thursday, January 25, 2018

January Classes!

Love is what I can say about the classes I have held in the last 2 weeks!
I have some very fun ladies that join me for card classes on a regular basis each month. This month I tried to feature some of the super cute stamp sets that are available during Stampin'Up Sale-a-bration!
Each time we create at least 4 cards and just really have a great time doing so! This is what I enjoy the most... the fun social time we have as I share one of my favorite things to do!
I have been a demonstrator for going on 9 years this April, and I have just met the nicest people through this hobby!
I am going to share the photos of all the choices of cards we worked with through January.
Most of these I will say are ideas from some very creative demonstrators that share their ideas via blogging, Pinterest, or Facebook! I can come up with ideas myself but there are sooo many wonderful ideas to pull from I actually get overwhelmed and think I have to create them all!
The top picture is a card that is very simple and requires only some of the gold foil paper for the heart and sentiment and the beautiful paper background is one of the new Painted With Love designer series papers in the Occasions 2018 catalog!  (not the best lighting tonight for my photos) so the paper is much  more beautiful than it is showing!
So here are some of the other cards ...




Some of the products and stamp sets used for the cards are noted at the end of the post. Each is a link to my online Store if you care to have a look !
Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments: