Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Rose Garden Black and Gold Sympathy card

Today I share a simple card that has lots of elegance and simplicity. Wow! Do I love working with this new Thinlits die set?  Oh yes I do! It looks intimidating to start with but the shape is so delicate But easy to cut!

I chose the Gold foil sheet to cut the die. When you run some of these delicate dies through the Big shot,it can be frustrating to get the paper to release from the thin metal... NOT so difficult now using the new Big Shot Die Brush found in the new Occasions catty! (pg.19)
I gave the small mat on the front a little dimension and popped it up of course with with Dimensionals.
How to apply the Rose... many ways to do this ...I chose to use the 2-way glue pen! Works perfect!
 

To make the inside match the front of the card I chose to add the little butterfly from the Flowering Fields stamp set (get it for free during Sale-a-bration with a $50 order!)
AND I love to embellish the envelope as well so the little butterfly ended up on the envelope flap!
As always I have added a gallery of items I used to create this card... each picture is a link  to my online store! 
So hope you enjoyed today's share! I would love to hear your comments and have you subscribe to and  follow my blog!
Decorate and Celebrate each Day!
Happy STAMPIN'
Also check out the Weekly Specials at the end of my post! These change EVERY TUESDAY!
 
 

TUESDAY..... NEW WEEKLY DEALS!



No comments: