Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Birthday Bouquet Quilted effect card

Hi Stampers, today I am sharing a card I made for a card swap. We don't have a monthly theme, but I try to mix it up so I do a variety of occasions, but there always seems to be more need for a birthday card . This one is simple layering mats with a nice dry embossing that gives the illusion of a quilted fabric.  My color choice was decided by the Birthday Bouquet Designer series paper...
Lost Lagoon, Whisper white, and Blushing Bride. The sentiment from the Rose Wonder stamp set was stamped with the new Archival Basic Gray ink (pg.28 in the Occasions 2016 catalog).
The sweet little blossoms were punched from the Itty Bitty punch pack flower punch, then embellished with a dot of dazzling diamonds. Almost forgot, the little vine stamped on the tag came from the Flowering fields stamp set that can be chosen as a free item during Sale-a-bration!



No comments: