Friday, October 4, 2019

Day 5 and it's a treat!

Fall is such a TREAT!

Well I am ready now for a fun packed day of card making! My sneak peek today is not a card, but 2 simple treat packaging ideas that will be available at my WCMD event on Saturday and Sunday to make and take! I do love making 3D items as much as I love card making! These two are easy to duplicate and always a hit when filled with a treat!
 The mini pizza box is food safe and lined to be able to hold a home made cookie too!
The belly band just slides over the box so it can be kept and treasured.Also great for packaging small items for gifting. Adorn the belly band with pumpkins using the apple punch  then add the die cut leaves in any fall colors you desire! Of course it will be gorgeous as a Christmas treat as well.
 Let your imagination and creativity go!
Making the little pocketful of sunshine treat holder is as simple as stamp, die cut and assemble!!This is also a great treat holder for any season!
Here are most of the products used to create these and by clicking the photo you will go directly to my shopping page!

No comments: