Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Pop of Pink Crafter-noon

This weeks crafter-noon!


Pop of Pink was our focus today! This is such a fun set of cards to make as a gift set or just to have in your stash and keep replenishing as you use them up! I have been searching  pinterest 
and found so many great cards that were perfect to case for this set. Many of the cards were cased from a set I found created by Olga Cavanaugh! LOVE these Olga! Thank you for creating them!
They all have color in common, but the card box That holds the set of 4 cards and envelopes, was a beautiful creation that Patty Bennett did a video of when she was at the home office celebrating her million in sales! Thank you Patty Bennett... I fell in love all over again when I saw it in the Pop of Pink color scheme that Olga created!





Listed below are some of the key items used to create these cards. Clicking on the will take you to my online store!


No comments: