Friday, February 12, 2016

Bloomin Heart Wedding Wishes

 
Happy wedding day... or Happy Valentines day! This card I cased from another Demonstrator...Nancy Gleason ...THANK YOU Nancy!
 I just fell in LOVE with this new Bloomin' Heart Thinlits die! So fun to run through the BIG Shot and have such a beautiful clean cut!  All white is one of my favorite color schemes...To embellish and add sparkle I chose to add tiny pearls and a touch of the new...  Wink of Stella glitter brush....#141897. The Wedding sentiment is from the Occasions catalog... Rose Wonder.  A brand new product for those very delicate Thinlits dies... is the new Big Shot Die brush!  Makes a world of difference in releasing those beautiful dies and so simple to use! click on any of the product photos below to go to my online store!
 
 




No comments: