Monday, February 3, 2014


 Today I am posting a card I made yesterday as I was spending time with some of the new Stampin'Up products and a few of the old ones too! The idea came from a card posted by Becky Roberts... Love it Becky!
The base of the card is made using the new  Scallop Tag punch #133324!  The sentiment is from the stamp set Perfect Pennants #133230.
Designer paper from Sale-a-bration is trimmed to fit outside and inside! But of course I had to use my favorite little Tea Lace paper doilies #129399!  Also used the Banner framelits dies #132173. This card was one of those cards that make you think ... yes, a different style instead of the same ole, same ole A2 size card! Very fun to make I would say.
 The inside sentiment is one from the set Really Good Greetings #130333 from the Regular 2014 catalog... 

No comments: