Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fall has arrived! Is your door ready?

I have a new love!  As I was pinning away on pinterest I found some very beautiful door decor wreaths made of poly deco mesh! Now, I have had a fascination for this stuff for years already, but the gorgeous things people are doing these days got me intrigued to revisit playing around with it. This is one of those things that once I start I can't stop! The creative genes in me just take over and ... honest if I could put one on every wall and door in my home I would!  Soooo,  that led me to doing a little online sales! I am doing things one step at a time, so as I build my store, I invite you to stop by and take a peek!  In the future I will be adding some of my Stampin'Up creations as well! So if you find you want to sneek a peek...
Thanks for visiting today!
 
 

No comments: