Thursday, April 11, 2013

 

Look what's coming .... New boxes for storing our wood mount stamp sets!

 
This is another sneek peek of what is to come in the new catalog
beginning on MAY 31st!  Looks like there will be a couple sizes... and they will fit right on our stamp shelf right next to the thin cases the clear stamp sets already come shipped in.  Now from what I can gather, we will  also be able to order empty boxes for the sets we already have! Then the wood stamp sets available in the catalog will be shipped in these new boxes!  This will make organization so much easier! 
 I LOVE organization....
Just wish I had some clue how it works! LOL!  My craft areas... yes I have several...
 are far from organized... but that's how I roll! One day I will post pictures of my areas!
But I will get them a little organized first.
 
 

No comments: