Friday, March 8, 2013

What's new today?

Did a little experimenting yesterday with My Digital Studio ( MDS2).
I played around with trying to produce this phrase in all the various fonts I have on my computer.  None of them were quite what I wanted. First I was planning on just doing a scrapbook page with this, then I got thinking it would be pretty sweet on the wall! I did happen to see this exact phrase somewhere on the internet... can't remember where... But  when I searched through my saved pictures... there it was!
So I picked it,  worked with it in MDS2, saved it , and proceeded to trace it in my software I use for my electronic cutter and WHA- LA..... Success!  It now resides on  the wall by my fireplace!
I am always amazed at what technology  little ol' me can seem to work around!!
 

No comments: