Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wedding or 25th Anniversary card

I had the best time ever last weekend on a scraping retreat with some friends! Many were scrapbooking and some were card making. This is such a fun concept. If the opportunity comes up for you  to get away, I highly recommend  you try it. 
 I happen to belong to a card exchange  so I worked on several cards. One of the cards coming up was to be a wedding card.... This is what I came up with.
I used whisper white cardstock, the beautiful  Silver Glimmer Paper #124005,
silver embossing powder #109131, pieces of the #126869 5/8" flower trim,  some lg pearl basics, #122987 perfect plum taffeta ribbon,  1/2  Paper doillies #129399, and I also created a stick pin for a little keepsake of Swarovski crystal and matching plum pearls!
Hope you enjoy this, it is actually a very simple card that would be a big hit!
 

No comments: