Wednesday, February 27, 2013

There's only one you!

Today's post is just a simple card I created for a card exchange I belong to.  The theme is Thinking Of You.
    It was fun playing with some of the FREE items from  the Sale-a-bration flyer... the Vine Street embossing folder #130492  and the Vintage Verses stamp set #129633.
 I have always loved the color So Saffron and I am very fond of Wisteria Wonder.  The two went well together for this card.The little soft flower is from the 2013 Spring catalog  Flower Trim  #266869  LOVE IT!  It comes as a 2 yd. piece of trim that you can clip - each flower individually or several at a time! They can even be tinted to color match!
    I  have been noticing a lot of cards with a stick pin to add bling or embellishment so I added this little angel pin. It's kind of like a gift within the card!  The pin can be removed and worn on a sweater, collar or lapel.
   There is still time to get those FREE items from the Sale-a-bration flyer!  Sale-a-bration ends on March22. Go to my website and place your order online....www.gramnancy.stampinup.net  or click my  Shop Online Button!
  
 

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Wow, this card is so stunning . . . love your new blog!